The Fort West Pool will be opening Friday, May 20th 2017 and we need your support this year so that we can continue to make improvements and manage a great pool community.
- Early Bird Membership fees will be $275.00 until May 20th, after which it will cost $325.00 for the 2017 pool season. Make checks out to Fort West Pool.
Our continued improvement plan includes the following items:
- New awnings and/or umbrellas
- New replacement furniture as needed
- Concreate decking replacement
Fort West Pool Membership
The Fort West pool is a tremendous asset to our neighborhood. Funding for the pool is received through the pool dues paid to the Pool Association. Pool membership dues provides funding for utilities, maintenance/repairs, pool cleaning, pool chemicals, misc. supplies/equipment, and replacement furniture.
Fort West Pool Management Team
- Dee Litrakis- POOL MANAGER @604-5230
- Mark Holder- TREASURER @ 257-0625
Sunday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Swim at your own risk/No lifeguard on duty.
- No Glass objects inside pool fence. (bottles, drinking glasses, or anything that could break and make sharp points).
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No running / No diving / No rough housing in and around pool.
- Only proper swimming attire is allowed. No street clothes or cut-offs.
- When leaving pool area, please clean up after yourself.
- Children not potty trained or prone to accidents must wear rubber swim pants and swim diaper.
- The phone is for emergency use and call for pick-up only.
- You must sign in on the list next to the phone.
Have a child with a birthday in the summer? Why not host a pool party at FWOA pool? For more information click here.
Need a membership form Contact
- Dee Litrakis– POOL MANAGER @ 604-5230
Payment: Make checks payable to Fort West Pool.
Please return the Pool Membership form with payment to:
Mark Holder 12717 Broken Saddle Rd. Knoxville, TN 37934